The 14 Annual Chickens 4 Charity Bowling Bash! returns:
February 12, 2022
Starting on "Giving Tuesday" (November 30, 2021) you will be able to sign up via our online portal for the event. To access the online portal, click the button below:
This year, all of our proceeds from the Bowling Bash! will go to HEAR Wisconsin. Please visit their website at www.hearwi.org to learn more about this amazing charitable organization.
Here’s a quick summary of this year’s bowling event!
- Root River Center is again our host of the event (7220 W Rawson Avenue, Franklin, WI)
- 6 people per team, the number of teams is limited, so don't wait to sign up!
- All levels of bowling skills are welcome!
- We ask that everyone get there by 10:25am for a captains meeting. Bowling will begin at exactly 11am, with no exceptions.
- Fees are $50 per person and include 3 games, shoes, dinner, beer at dinner, entertainment and plenty of great prizes.
- Full payment for the entire team is required to hold a team and spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- If you're the type that likes to go above and beyond (and we really hope you are), we ask that you hit up your friends, family and co-workers for sponsorships. Lane sponsorships are available for just $100. Prizes and medals will be awarded to the top team and individual fundraisers!
- We wouldn't be successful if it wasn't for our volunteers. If you would like to volunteer or know someone who would, please reach out to Jenny Burns at email@example.com
- Questions can be directed to Jenny Burns at the above email address.